Date et heure:
Jeu, 2017-06-01 13:30
Une conférence de:
Emily Park, Ph.D.
Senior Director, Scientific Affairs Advanced Cell Diagnostics, Inc.
- Detection, characterization, and (co-)localization of mRNAs in the central and peripheral nervous system:
- Co-expression with specific cell type markers
- Sub-cellular localization of mRNA expression in cell body, axons or dendrites
- Validation of target mRNA expression after high-throughput transcriptome analysis
- Detection of mRNA in the nervous system when no (reliable) antibodies are available, including GPCRs and long non-coding RNA (lncRNA)
- Validation of (cell type-specific) genetic modifications including knock-out models or transgene expression
- Characterization of specific alternatively spliced variants in single cells
- Visualizing expression of circular RNAs at subcellular level in tissue environment
CERVO Research Centre